We have made some changes to our operations to respond to the Covid-19 crisis.
1) There is a new waiver form that everybody needs to fill out it includes an assumption of the risk for Covid-19. Guests are highly encouraged to fill out the new waiver before coming to the park.
2) Social distancing will be enforced. Which means that our capcity will be limited to 40 jumpers at a time.
3) Guests are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to purchase jump time online to minimize physical contact at check in. You can purchase dates and times in advance through our website.
4) Rock climbing tower will be limited to one climber at a time. The belay line will be sanitized after each use.
5) Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the park.
6) The staff will regularly sanitize high contact areas of the park such as bathrooms, arcade games, and check in areas.
7) Staff will be wearing masks. Guests who are not jumping are encouraged to wear masks.
8) The snack bar will serve drinks, candy, chips, and donuts. No hot foods (pizza, wings, etc.) will be served yet.
9) We will not be hosting birthday parties at this time.
We look forward to seeing you soon at Boing!
You can obtain the latest information on park operations by checking our website and social media.